Sunday, November 4, 2012

Professional experienced male masseur(Special offers for 60min massage) ?

Experienced and full qualified with scholl and diploma..Excelent hand-eye condition..Available for man and woman..Ability to do many diferent tipes of massage Deep tissue Aromatherapy Reflexology Sports Detox Relaxation Lomi lomi Acupressure Indian head Lymphatic drenge Back massage(pain relief) SPECIAL OFFERS FOR MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY 60min massage only (40)....From 9am till 6pm.. Availability Monday to Friday 9am-11pm STRICTLY APOLOGISE FOR NOT RESPONDING IN MY PHONE...THATS PROBABLY HAPPENING ONLY ON CALLS WITH PRIVATE NUMBER.. SO PLEASE NO PRIVATE NUMBER.. THERE IS NOTHING SEXUAL OR SENSUAL NOT SEXUAL OFFERS I am a Male Massage therapist with a Level 3 diploma. I offer massage to both Men & Women, this is not a sexual service, I am located in Flixton which is just 5 minutes away from the Trafford Centre. I also offer an out call service to your home or hotel, please call for details. I offer the following treatments: Swedish Massage......................1hr..........25 pounds Swedish Massage......................90 mins ..35 pounds Sports Massage.........................1hr.........30 pounds Indian Head Massage.................45mins...20 pounds Hot Stone Massage....................1hr.........30 pounds I am a beautician and a hair dresser. I can do everything related to hair and beauty. Also, i can do nails. Acrylical nails. I will charge 12.00 for both hands. I can do different types of facial;

0 comments:

Post a Comment