Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Swedish-Deep Tissue Massage £35ph outcalls .

hello, I am an ITEC qualified Massage Therapist, I have previously worked in a Chiropractic clinic, Dance studio, and Gym. My clients are dancers, sports people, and people with poor posture due to their lifestlye. I use Almond Oil,Rose oil, and lavender oil for their therapeautic qualities. I offer two techniques Deep Tissue Swedish Massage I am available each day from 10am-10pm My treatments are purely holistic I do not provide any other service. microbead/loop hair extensions ***Top quality AAAA grade Indian remi hair ***0.8 gram strands (140 strands used per packet) ***Full packet 112 grams ***160 per packet includes hair and fitting ***1 hour-1 1/2 to fit 15/20mins to remove ***easy to maintain ***safest form of extensioo glue involved ***hair can be curled straightened dye ect.. fusion bonds ***High quality keratin glue ***0.8 gram strands (140 strands used per packet) ***Full packet 112 grams ***190 per packet includes hair and fitting ***2 1/2 hour-3hrs to fit approx 1-2hrs to remove ***easy to maintain ***hair can be curled straightened dye ect. ***hair is pre bonded so little or no shedding may occur weave ***50 per packet ***easy to maintain ***1-1/2 to fit ***you provide the hair so down to you on the quality of hair Brazilian blow- Beauty Club 07794525717 www.applightclinic.com www.uniquemakeupnails.co.uk 3 Princess Parade, Princess Road, Fallowfield, Manchester M147FS

0 comments:

Post a Comment