Thursday, November 15, 2012

SEUSUAL MASSAGE IN NORWICH .

HELLO'''''''' China with the Chinese Massage _Nature Oill _Neck And Shoulder Massage. _Relaxing Full Body & Acupressure Therapy. _sport Massage Or Deep Tissue Massage. _Reflexology & Therapy Massage. -Shower Facilities We Are Available In Call -25.00 30MINT _45.00 1HR ADSS:MAGDALEN STREET NORWICH NR3 1HU PLS NO TAXT MASSAGE +++++PLEASE PHONE TO CALL US AND MALE AN APPOINTMENT... Open Hours 9.30am-9.00pm Monday-Satday.... Hello Gumtree users. My name is Rochelle and I’m an experienced and fully qualified mobile beauty therapist, offering a range of beauty treatments in the comfort of your home, hotel or work office. Call me Rochelle on 0790 896 5162 For my eyelash extensions I use high quality, soft and lightweight lashes which do not prevent strain on the natural lashes, and give you a beautiful natural look. Eyelash extensions are individual lashes which are carefully applied one by one to your natural lash using a special bonding Call me on Rochelle 0790 896 5162 I have different lengths, thickness and curls Express Lashes ………... 15 Elegant................................55 (Two free refills Diva ....................................65 (Two free refills) Glamour..............................89 (Three free refills) Bottom Lashes………….15.00 Refill………

0 comments:

Post a Comment