Sunday, November 4, 2012

PROFESSIONAL FULL BODY MASSAGE HOME OR HOTEL VISIT *

An unforgetable experience in relaxation with firm or soft smooth massage techniques designed to refresh and invigorate you in the comfort of your own home or hotel room by an independent eastern european lady attractive, friendly and professionally organised, ITEC degree qualified and insured with many years hands-on experience . For massage longer session available and you will see why my massage is so special. Professional waxing M/F available too. I can visit your home or hotel anywhere in Hertfordshire and surrounding areas. Please make your booking early (at least one day notice) to avoid disappointment Mon-Sun 9am-10pm. No withheld numbers, emails or text, please call and mention "Hertfordshire". Mary Not sexual. For both genders and couples. ITEC Degree qualified and insured. Today is the right day to be pampered - my smooth touch all over your body will make it possible - you will feel brand new. Don´t hesitate as I´m experinced in excellent massages, I´m qualified, have ITEC and other certificates, use only non-alergic, professional oils and have a massage table I work in a place with shower facilities and free parking. Outcalls are possible depending on the location. I offer Deep tissue massage - 60 Soft relaxing massage - 50 I also offer waxing, any part of the body Book your appointment now 07507531498 - Valentina It is not a sexual service. The service is available for men and women. Dear girls, My name is Jess and I have been a hair extensionist for 12 years ,working all over the world

0 comments:

Post a Comment