Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mobile Ebony Relaxing Massage -

Tall, curvy ebony lady offering mobile massages in the Birmingham area. I offer relaxing massages in hotels or the comfort of your own home. Massages: 30 for 30 mins 50 for 60 mins (was 60) I have a massage couch. Or the massage can be on a bed, or on the floor. I offer massages to both males and females. This is a relaxing, non sexual service. (due to experiences, I have to be particular about whom I allow to make a booking) Notice required for bookings due to other work commitments. I will soon be available in a Clinic in the Rednal area of Birmingham. I have 5 years of experince in massage therapy with nvq1&2 in massage therapy its 35.00 for a 1 hour massage using oils and lotions of your choice, located only a short distance from Hanley bus station, shower and parking facility available. Available 8am till very late 7 days a week. Call Jordan today for more information or to make a booking 07583283348 # please note I do not send photos and this is not a sexual service as per gumtree rules. Tailor made massages to suit ones individual needs. Each treatment is carried out keeping you in mind...based in Rossendale Using different blend of oils, ointments and candles, whether it’s to treat aches and pains or just for total relaxation. Price 50 per hr or 2 hrs 75 TREATMENTS CARRIED WITHOUT TOWELS) Bookings available from Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm...Contact 07400 199913 ..please note we dont take bookings from private number. I am a Mobile Eyelash Technician

0 comments:

Post a Comment