Monday, November 12, 2012

MASSAGE SERVICE AVAILABLE VERY LOVELY THAI LADY CHEAP RATES -

Hi my name is nana, I provide massage service within the essex area. I can only do outcalls at present. I take care & pride in my self & services that i provide. will only do outcalls at present. This not a sexual service. Would you like to regain your figure for Christmas? Get back into your favourite dress hanging in the wardrobe or your skiny jeans? Do you want instant slimming which is pain free and without effort? Are you struggling to lose inches from those stubborn areas? Would you like to drop a dress size? Luv Glamour exclusively offers a revolutionary new FAT loss body wrap treatment in the North Leeds area. The main product used in the FAT loss body wrap treatment is Shrinking Violet, made by Tibby Olivier. It is the most powerful body wrapping product available and is simply an outstanding, revolutionary inch loss solution. Suitable for a one off treatment or can be used as an inch loss programme, combined with healthy eating and regular exercise. The FAT loss body wrap works by chemical reaction and heat causing lipolysis.... this permanently breaks down the fat. Accordingly, I am a Make Up Artist who has worked within the cosmetics industry since 2007. I have a diploma in Photographic and Bridal Make Up. My passion and dedication helps me achieve many flawless looks. I am based in West London and am willing to travel anywhere in London and the surrounding areas. Available for weddings and appointments for special events or nights out. My 2012/13 make up prices are: 90 bridal make up 120 bride + 1&

0 comments:

Post a Comment