Sunday, November 11, 2012

FULL Body massage in your home or hotel OUTCALLS ONLY *

Hi my name is Lily and I am a professional, qualified and experienced massage therapist with ITEC qualifications based in SURREY and I have been providing massage for the past 3 years. Massage treatment can be great for relaxation as well as focusing to reduce the discomfort from back pain, neck, shoulder pain and other muscular aches. Treat yourself, unwind your body and mind and enjoy the benefits of a Great massage I really enjoy giving massage, for me it is not just like any other job. It is my goal in life to help and heal people and I make sure that my massage leaves you energized and rejuvenated. I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual needs: Massage Styles: Indian head massage Deep Tissue Swedish Massage Relaxing Massage (Out-call only) I combine, Swedish Massage and full body massage to help stimulate blood flow t Dear all customers, We are acuherb chinese medicine center located at 554 stockport road, longsight, M 12 4 J J. We have two new beautiful lady therapists joined us to look after you for body massage, we will offer a very special rates in every weekend to to let them practice their skills and let you have more enjoyment at an affordable price. We open from 10am till 7pm everyday. We serve both male and female customers and no sex service involved. full body massage in the comfort of my own home. 24 year old female with (HND) low prices this weekend only male and female clients not a sexual service call pamela 07762152671 S

0 comments:

Post a Comment