Friday, November 2, 2012

Acrylic nails £15 along with trugel!! *

have recently started doing acrylics reason for being so cheap, I do all kinds of fancy acrylics etc if yous want a certain tip, colour then I will get it in I have a certificite, I am away for 4weeks and back on the 30thbut taking app now to save disappointment , unfortunately I am only in largs Friday evening and Saturday during the day, call or text to book thank I also go to dunoon, West kilbride etc it will be in the comfort of your own home, i also do trugel just like shallac that last 2-3 weeks without chipping at 15 www.thaimassagehertfordshire.co.uk I am professional massage therapist base in Hemel hempstead. I offer a treatments to both male and female clients. I fully qualified at the unoin of thai traditional medicine society Bangkok Thailnad. Also qualified at Chance Day Spa training centre as a spa trainer and massage therapy Bangkok, Thailand. Massage service. Traditional Thai massage. Gentle rocking stretchingand pressure point with both thumbs and palms to improving body flexibility, relieving muscle tention and help to stimulate circulation. the treatment it perform fully clothe on the mat no massage oil involve. Swedish massage. Using the hands of gentle with oil and circular movement of both thumbs and plams Most commonly use for relaxation, improving well-being and lymphatice drainage. Deep tissue massage. This deeper pressue piont and long firm stroke with oil. It help to relieving stiff CONDOMS AT WHOLESALE PRICES CHEAPEST PRICES FOR RETAILERS 500 PACKS FOR 400 LESS THAN 80p EACH Qualified Complementary therapists available at Castlemilk Relaxation Centre every Saturday. We are going to help you survive the cold and windy autumn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment