Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Full Body and Swedish massage Wood Green .

I am Monika, a 43 years old qualified massage therapist from Hungary. Would you like to relax or refresh yourself by having a massage ? Forget the pain, tiredness and stress and choose from one of the alternative treatments that I offer: -Swedish -Aromatherapy -Deep tissue -Refreshing foot massage. You can either have full body or partial massage (back, neck, shoulder). This service helps regulate your blood circulation, and puts you in a good physical condition and makes you feel well after the treatment. It also detoxifies and helps relax your muscles. I offer this treatment for the sports person as well. Prices: • 30 Minutes - 25 • 60 Minutes - 45+10 minutes bonus. • 90 Minutes - 60 If you want to make an appointment, you can contact on 07799465741 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. This servi HI I DO ALL KIND OF ALLTRATION OF ANY DRESSES WHETHER IT IS WESTERN OR TRADITIONAL DRESS SPECIALY THE PUNJABI SUITS I CAN FIX JIPS OF ANY DRESS AND I COST ONLY 5 POND YOU CAN CALL ME ANY TIME AND I CAN PROVIDE YOU MY BEST SERVICES THANKS FROM SONY I ALSO SELL DRESS MATERIAL AT VERY REASONABLE COST SO DONT HESITATE TO CALL ME FOR ANY KIND OF INQUIERY REGARDING THE SERVICES THANKS. MY CONTACT DETAILS ARE MOBILE NO 07852704956 Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am providing massage service in comfort of your home or hotel room. Outcall only, I havent a place for incall. I am ITEC certificated massage therapist. Young tall slim blonde girl from europe. Try come to heaven unde

0 comments:

Post a Comment