Friday, September 21, 2012

October Sale! BOOK NOW! *

October 2012 Sale www.jenapeddie.com Ladies Cut & Blowdry 30 Tsection Highlights and Cut & Blowdry 55 Half Head Highlights and Cut & Blowdry 70 Full head Highlights and Cut & Blowdry 85 Weave Hair Extensions from 200 Consultatioeeded before application I am a Freelance/Mobile Fully Qualified, Insured and highly experienced Hair stylist and Make up artist. I offer all aspects of Hairdressing, Make up, Eye lash extensions, Spray tans, Wedding services, Hair extensions, Nails and Pamper packages. I travel to your home or chosen venue so relax, put your feet up and enjoy being pampered in the comfort of your own home. Cutting Colouring Hair Extensions Blowdrys Hair up/Styling Make Up & Airbrushing Make up Eye Lash Extensions Nail- Manicures, Pedicures, Gel Brazilian Blowdrys Spray Tans & Hello my name is Jonathan and I am a Mobile Hair Extensionist. I am based primarily around the Newcastle and Gateshead area but cover the whole of Tyne & Wear. I use the latest type of hair extensions - Micro Ring / Loop hair extensions- they are the new, fastest, most simple system for hair extension on the market. NO glue, NO damage, No chemicals and NO falling out! They last several months if looked after properly and can be reused for rotation. The extensions are conected to your own hair through a micro ring and clamped securely NOT damaging or breaking your owatural hair. I use the best quality, 100% human hair on the market. I can offer: Full head Half head 

0 comments:

Post a Comment