Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FULL SET GEL NAILS £27 !

HAVING WELL MANICURED NAILS FINISHES OFF ANY OUTFIT BUT NOT ALL OF US CAN BE BLESS WITH NICE LONG NAILS. SO ZUBA HAS THE OFFER FOR YOU: FULL SET OF NSI GEL NAILS 27 !! ZUBA HAIR AND BEAUTY 01315525152 HI IM A QUALIFIED BEAUTICIAN OFFERING A SHELLAC MANICURE AND PEDICURE WITHOUT LEAVING THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME FOR ONLY 20.00 FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK A APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL BERNI ON 07725031242 THANK YOU Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains a

0 comments:

Post a Comment