Sunday, September 30, 2012

Male physiotherapist and female masseuse -

therapy massage, deep tissue massage sports massage by male physiotherapist- special price 30pound for an hour session if you book appointment 24 to 29 September in Masajka Massage Salon on 26 London Road classic or aromatherapy massage by masseuse only 25 pound for an hour massage if you book appointment 24 to 29 September in Masajka Massage Salon on 26 London Road I offer professional full body massage, deep tissue massage and relaxing massage for both male and female. Start with nerve ending stimulation, moves the energy throughout the body. Gradually build up the strength of unhurried, long but firm strokes to lead you into profound state of relaxation. Peaceful but powerful experience will make you grounded and tuned. (This ad has nothing to do with sexual activities.) My service welcomes Both Genders MALE & FEMALE I got alot feedback that my work help my costomer involves gentle but firm acupressure using a pressure points technique on the body, with palms hands, thumbs, knees, elbows and feet with yoga postures styles. Fee: 40/hr http://www.thaitanmassageberkshire.co.uk Please contact for more detail 07557122585 I am a highly trained mobile therapist covering East Lothian and Edinburgh. I have many diffrerent designs to choose from. Have a design in mind?? If you let me know and I will order in if I dont have already have that design. Fingers or toes - 18 Both together - 32 Last 2 -3 weeks on fingers and 6 weeks o

0 comments:

Post a Comment