Saturday, September 22, 2012

Body Shop at Home Parties !

Fancy girls night in? Host a Body Shop at Home party! Try the most popular Body Shop products in the comfort of your own home with friends & family, and get exclusive offers and discounts. There is even a Host rewards scheme! Email me today to arrange a party in and around Fareham/Portsmouth/Southampton areas. 30% Sale now on so get some of those early christmas presents now! I have a small mobile hair and beauty company. A warm and friendly service. I offer bookings at my treatment room in my home or home visits. Free Mobile Service over 20. Offering you very competitive rates & discounts. I am recommended by my regular clients. My price list on my website, or call for details. pinkhairandbeauty.com Threading Tinting Waxing Facials Individual Lash Extensions Manicures Pedicures Nail Art Indian Head Massage Bridal Mendhi - Special Offers I am based in Acocks Green (B27). I cover the West Midlands area. 07875 330 315. Holistic full body, Indian head and Thai foot massage, and aromatherapy, for men and women, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Healing and relaxing, not sexual. Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Hey Ladies, We are a fully qualified and insured hair technicians that fits micro rings and pre bonded extensions. Your hair is one of your most noticeable assets and I can help you change it. Whether you want them for volume, length, fashion or a combination, I can help

0 comments:

Post a Comment