Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Deep Tissue, Remedial and Hot Stone Massage in Surrey !

Do you suffer from stress? Are the strains of everyday life giving you headaches or bodily stiffness and pain? Modern living can cause physical and mental stress and fatigue. Why not give your body the full attention it deserves with one of my treatments. Healing Hands Massage offers Deep tissue, Remedial and Hot Stone Massage. My goal is to relieve your aches and pains, make you feel better, aid restful sleep and improve your overall health and well-being. • A professional and discreet service • Fully qualified and insured • I offer massage at my home in Nutfield, between Redhill and Godstone in Surrey, in a peaceful, private road, where you can expect a warm and professional welcome in a relaxing and ambience treatment room • Mobile service also available. Treatments in the comfort and privacy of your own home. All massages are carried out on a professional massage table. I w OFFERING HAIRDRESSING SERVICES IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.COLOUR,CUT AND FINISH FROM 35 ALSO CUT AND FINISH FROM 15 WITH FREE CONDITIONING TREATMENT.ALSO CUT CHILDRENS AND MENS HAIR 5 I offer a relaxing massage which releases tension from shoulders back and the whole body. I sometimes use deep tissue massage on shoulders if required or a more relaxing massage may be fine. I can massage - also with aromatherapy oils, aromatherapy oils can soothe tired muscles and help you to relax even more I include Foot and Hand massage within a full body massage. Reflexology and Thai Foot and Hand massage treatments available separately. Clients usually report feeling deeply relaxed and regenerated after a massage. This is not a sexual service. I am fully qualified in all the therapies and insured. Men and women welcome

0 comments:

Post a Comment