Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Massage in Tower Bridge SE1 2JX ?

Feeling tiredness, stressful, tension, pains...? We offer wonderful massage to both women and men Including: 1, deep tissue massage 2, Swedish massage 3, Chinese Tui Na massage 4, sport massage 5, reflexology This is NOT a sexual service ! We do not offer tantric, sensual or naturist massage! Opening times: Monday to Saturday 10:00am---8:00pm Sunday: 11:00am---6:00pm (shower is available) Address: 249 Tooley street, London SE1 2JX Contact number: 02073787836 Hi iam tina offering my hotstone swedish massage from my place This helps with your stress to relax them muscles and just let me make you feel so relaxed and stress free with the warm heat from the rocks makeing you 100% that must better This works with he heat from the rocks from the energy from your body working togther as a healer works great for health problems i aslo work on your feet aswell plus a pedicure if needed This is not a full boy massage you will lay on your front at all times And please non fragrance when comming to me or if you smoke not to few hours before thanku! non sexual service! monday to sat iam here 10.30am till 7pm hours notice only and please use my drive way thanku tina Hi My Name Is Manprit, And I Am A Professional Experienced Threadist I Have Been Threading For Over 8 Years. Threading Is An Age-old Form Of Hair Removal Originating From The Middle East. This Technique Has Become Very Widespread With Salons Popping Up In Every Big City As We Speak. Many O

0 comments:

Post a Comment