Saturday, September 22, 2012

Luxurious Five Star Massages Available in the Comfort Of Your Own Home ?

Rest and relax with a luxurious, pampering massage in the comfort of your home or hotel! I offer a range of holistic treatments tailored to promote your absolute health and wellbeing. Drawing on ancient techniques including: Aromatherapy Shiatsu Acupressure Deep Tissue Massage Reflexology I combine a choice of treatments to create a magical experience that is right for you. About Me I am an attractive female therapist with four years’ experience trained at the Energy Clinic in Liverpool Street. I am friendly, professional and flexible and am looking to take oew clients in the London area. Price start from: 50 for a 70minute session (9-5) 60 evenings and weekends I am a Personal Trainer and Sports Performance Coach based in Bournemouth. I have helped people from all walks of life achieve what they only dreamed about. I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their fitness goals. If you are looking to take the next step in achieving your fitness goals, let me work with you to get there. I offer a unique way of training: I provide you with you with tried and tested training programs which evolve along with you, so you never get the chance to get bored. I also provide you with easy-to-follow dietery and nutrition advice, and, if relevant, advice on sports supplementation. You have unlimited access to me through e-mail and phone so any problems are quickly dealt with, or if you just need a little more motivation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment