Saturday, September 22, 2012

Highlights 30.00 extensions 120.00 cut ad blow 20.00 -

hair by stephanie jayne 12 yrs exp hairdresser special offers mobile i come to you wefted indian remy hair 120.00 clip in extensions 90.00 foils 30.00 cut and blow 20.00 siena sol extreme spray tans 10.00 07871883639 ITEQ qualified masseur offers you a full body oil massage and hair removal from my centrally located apartment in Wimbledon S W London. Lie back and enjoy as my strong hands bring you relief from every day stresses and strains and leave you feeling relaxed and calm.I also offer a mens hair removal service called sugaring which is less painfull and kinder to your skin than waxing. So if you need hair removal for the first time or want to try an alternative give it a try. Parking is available or I am a 10 min walk from transport links. First timers are welcome dont be nervous I am a very friendly guy ! Please call me on 07946451577 James This is a non sexual service and the massage is suitable for men and women Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. MY FRIENDS CALL ME EGG BUT YOU CAN CALL ME MEATBALL DUTTY DELUXE FINGLER CLEANING CERVIX 50P A GO GET IN TOUCH MEATBALL (AT YOUR CERVIX) HI I OFFER UNHURRIED PART OR FULLBODY MASSAGE TO MALE AND FEMALE USING OIL COME AND ENJOY MY GENTLE SOOTHING MASSAGE IAM BASSED IN SITTING

0 comments:

Post a Comment