Saturday, September 22, 2012

Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure ONLY £10! -

Using the wonderful Kaeso luxury range to give you softer, healthier and nicer hands/feet! 10 for a limited time only. LA Beauty - Home Based Beauty (Bedworth Area) Contact me now :) Laura, Hello, my name is Steve aged 25, very friendly and i offer a quality massage of any kind. Please visit www.schealthandfitness.co.uk for more info on prices, pics etc. I work every day and all times are avaliable. This is a mobile service. Fully insured and qualified. Gumtree Rules: This service is for both male and females and is a non sexual service. Happy Massaging and hear from you soon. I am friendly, professional & discrete My massage is offered to both men and women, gay or straight My massage will help you to feel reenergized and reduce stress / tension of the day to day routines. Book with me, a Professional Gay Friendly Masseur, I will ensure you get the massage you want. Indulge and treat yourself with a well deserved special massage today. Appointments are in call only 4-hand massage available, please ask Book an appointment 07580159430 Prices start from 35 for 1 hour Swedish Massage Please note: - Service is offered to both genders. - ITEC qualified. - This is not a sexual service. - I do not take calls from with held numbers. ***The above advert conforms to Gumtree’s Massage Terms and Conditions*** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment