Friday, September 28, 2012

ITip Human Hair extensions, Highlights and more for great prices! +

My name is Rachelle, I am based in Hove/Brighton UK. My hair services include: Bonded hair extensions, weaves, highlights, and cuts. NO HEAT, NO GLUE, NO DAMAGE - I Tip Human are put into the hair in hundreds of individual strands to create thick, natural looking hair. They bonds come in a variety of colours and lengths. A full head usually takes around 4 hours to complete. I charge 150-200 for the full head including top quality remy hair (the variation in price depends on the thickness and length of hair). I also do a application only fee of 40, this is if you bring your own hair/bonds however in this case I can guarantee the quality of the hair. They are fantastic bonds and enjoyed wearing them in my own hair for many years! Weave hair extensions - I charge 30 for a weave, as many rows as you like. Plus the cost of the extensions or of course you can provide your own. Highlights- I charge 20 for a half head or 40 for a full head of highlig I am ITEC Dip trained and fully insured to practice massage You should be aware that I use SafeKnight technology. For more information, visit www.safeknight.org I treat ladies and gentlemen, from youth to maturity. I work from a home location in Godalming, Surrey, so my treatment room is more friendly and welcoming than a clinic, but no less professional, offering treatments from half an hour to two hours, 7 days a week. What you experience from my treatment depends on the reason you have come to see me, be that for a gentle relaxing pamper, or to address an acute problem. The beauty of Deep Tissue Massage is its versatility and adaptability, and no two treatments are exactly the same. By using firm pressure, applied not only using the palms of my hands, but also my forearms, fingertips, thumbs and elbows, long standing tension and stress can be alleviated producing increased wel

0 comments:

Post a Comment