Monday, August 6, 2012

Relaxing massage, Polish masseuse .

Welcome ;-) Enjoy my friendly personality, my soft and magical hands an great atmosphere i will create. You know that you deserve to pamper yourself and what is the better way then get a luxury massage. This is the best way to get rid of stress and relax all your body ;-) I offer * Swedish massage * relaxing massage * classic massage * deep tissue massage * soft massage * reflexology or * combination of them I am Polish, 28 y o, Visit me at Earls Court or I come to your place or hotel. ITEC Qualified Male/female welcome. This is Not a sexual service! Ladies we have special offers on all our Afro/European hair services! Afro: Weave + Treatment only 40.00! Relax & Style frm 35.00 Single plaits/twists frm 50.00 Ghana Braid frm 30.00 European: Wash & Blowdry 20.00 Wash cut & blowdry 25.00 Brazilian Blowdry 80.00 A very relaxing unhurried massage that will melt away your stress and tension. I am a mature friendly, fully qualified lady who will put you at ease. I work from my warm comfortable clean therapy room within my home on the outskirts of Aldershot. Parking is available. 30 minute or 60 minute massages available. Not a sexual service. My hours of work are 10am-6pm Mon-Fri a

0 comments:

Post a Comment