Thursday, August 30, 2012

*** FANTASTIC VALUE HAIR EXTENSIONS FOR SEPTEMBER BOOKINGS*** *

I am a fully qualified and experienced hair extensionist and i operate throughout the South at NO extra cost!! I am currently offering a full head of prebonded REMY hair extensions for an amazing 200!! Book fast because this offer will be very popular!! Call Lucy on 07517 483857 now for free advice Hi My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing relaxing Chinese Masage (Not a sexual service) Call to book on: 07528144540 Price: 90minutes 50 60minutes 35 30minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Opening : 7days 9am---5pm If I am busy when you call please leave a message and I will call back soon , thank you . Hi My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing relaxing Chinese Masage (Not a sexual service) Call to book on: 07528144540 Price: 90minutes 50 60minutes 35 30minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Opening : 7days 9am---5pm If I am busy when you call please leave a message and I will call back soon , thank you . Sharon Lee BSY (Th) I am a fully qualified Yoga Therapist with over twenty years experience. On offer are the following: Yoga Therapy Massage Nutrition Relaxation Therapy Hypnotherapy Alternative therapies such as these can be useful for a wide range of ailments e.g. aches/pains, stress, depression, pain management, anxiety, insomnia, high blood pressure, skin problems and many more. Hypnotherapy and relaxation therapy can be extremely bene

0 comments:

Post a Comment