Wednesday, August 29, 2012

**** spray tan £15 ******Covering all areas***** -

Hi ladies I am fully qualified beautician and doing a treatments in the comfort of your own home. Spray tan, HD brows ,waxing,threading,Minx,Shellac,manicure,pedicure,party lashes, Sami permanent lash ext.pls txt/phone sue to book ur app 07827292062. I am covering all areas Qualified and insured mobile beauty therapist - bringing to your home Special offers for a limited time only - Spray tans 10.00, Full set of acrylics 18.00, shellac (lasts up to 3 weeks) 15.00, manicures and pedicures with high polish 10.00 call to book appointments limited 07814445551 www.brightonmakeup.com Offers engagement, hen parties, couples, pregnancy, photo shoot with professional makeover ( Mac make-up artist) in Brighton studio. Very good prices http://www.brightonmakeup.com/photoshoot_packages_.html HI, MY NAME IS Daniel AND I AM 28 years old I am QUALIFIED in: Swedish/ Relaxing Massage I OFFER YOU A RELAXING FULL BODY OIL MASSAGE. - explore and reactivate your trigger points – - relaxing intensive massage – I CAN ACCOMODATE OR VISIT YOU IN YOUR OWN HOME Shower and changing room facilities Available! My working hours are from Monday to Saturday 02:00pm until 10:00pm. I am based in Queensway – Bayswater area - 2 minutes from the tube station My rates is 40 (60mins) 60 (90mins) Price includes a massage in a relaxed avaliable - in calls / out calls NO PRIVATE NUMBERS PLEASE PS: This is not a SEXUAL service. Call or text me now 07803546059 Daniel . A bright, white smile can help you look years younger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment