Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hair extensionist covering most of hertfordshire. Really low prices. .

I use four methods of applying extensions which are. Pre bonded hot fusion application which is 170 for fine to medium hair. 240 for medium to thick hair Micro Bead using Machine Wefts 130 for fine - medium hair 150 for medium - thick hair Micro bead using individual stick tip 170 for fine hair 240 for thick hair Tape in 160 - 210 See my website www.starlightpersonalhairextensionist.co.uk for more information. I can remove existing hair extensions for 30 and can re apply for 60. You can also provide your own hair and I can Hello! I am a self taught make up artist who has just completed Hair, Make-Up and Asian Bridal Make-Up with one of the best artists in the Industry. I am now taking Bridal bookings at very reasonable prices. I understand from experience that looking your absolute best on your wedding day is the priority but it should be affordable and of the best quality, something I can confidently deliver. Any brides-to-be willing to take a risk on a confident, fresh artist, please contact me for more details, pictures and rates. Based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. Can Cover many surrounding areas and all requests considered. I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me on 07949 103817.

0 comments:

Post a Comment