Wednesday, August 29, 2012

M=MALE MASSEUR OFFERS FULL BODY MASSAGE FROM JUST £30 .

Hello my name is Richard I am a 37 year old male. I am a fully qualified ITEC level 4 massage therapist. I am offering a full body massage to Ladies, Gents and Couples for only 30 per person. This can be from a Deep Tissue Sports massage to a Soft Touch Relaxing Massage. The Massage lasts between 45 mins and an hour. you can book a 90 minute massage too for just 40 I have a studio for you to visit or I can do out calls to your home or hotel room. Same day appointments available too. Hours of business: 9am till 9pm 7 days a week Please contact me on 07787977370 For this week only I am offering pre bonded and microloop hair extensions for a bargain price 150 I always use 100% Remy human hair and will style hair to however you want it for free. Also Consultation includes colour matching your hair and I will answer any questions you want. **ORIGINAL PRICE STARTS FROM 200** Mobile Beautician Amazing 10 each Offers Acrylic Nail Extensions Fake Bake Tan Luxury Facial Back Massage Price List Nails File Shape and Polish - 5 Luxury Manicure - 10 Luxury Pedicure - 10 Acrylic Nail Extensions - 10 Gellux Gel Nails - 10 Waxing Eyebrow 5 Underarm 5 Bikini 5 Half Leg 10 Full Leg 20 Taning - Full Body Fake Bake Spray Tan 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment