Friday, August 31, 2012

Firm Hands Gentle Touch - Therapeutic Massage +

A wide variety of therapeutic massages available throughout the London region and SE England. Special introductory rates available for new customers from 25 for 30 minutes; 45 for 1 hour. With a wide range of training and over ten years of experience, I can guarantee you an unforgettable, revitalising massage experience, in the privacy and comfort of your own home or hotel or in my discreet, luxurious West London apartment. Each treatment is designed to meet your personal requirements and preferences. I use a portable, but extremely comfortable, massage table and the best professional oils to ensure that your massage is safe and has maximum impact. Special introductory rates are available for new customers and discounts for customers who introduce me to new clients or who book two or more massages at the same time. So why not book your massage today? If you have any questions at all, or would like to discuss your r Everybody says they are the best in their profesion so I will not say that but I would like to give you a chance to try one of my amazing massage. I really like what I do and I put into my whole soul. Whatever it is, classic, swedish, sport, relaxing massage and remedy for pains, stress, tensions or just for boring day... My studio is new, close to City Center, in quiet area. Inside I provide shower facilities, clean towels, relaxing music, candels, best kind of oils and relax... Only relax with... Please feel free to call and text. I have shower facilities. Free praking space. Ladies and gents welcome. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment