Monday, August 27, 2012

FREE PROFESSIONAL HAIR EXTENSIONS! you just pay for the fitting M.G.P.H.E 19 years exp ?

Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! I have more than 10 years of experience in Beauty Services. I have following facilities at my place in Edinburgh City Centre (Refer Gumtree for your First Visit Discount): Threading : Eyebrows 4 , Upperlips 2 , Forehead 2, Chin 3, Full Face (including eyebrows threading) 10 Facial : Starting from 15, various different options. Diamond, Vitamin E, Gold, Bridal, VLCC, Pearl, Aroma, Shahnaz and Fruits Waxing : Full Legs 12 , Half legs 9, Full Arms 10, Half Arms 7, Under Arms 5, Full back 12, Stomach 8, Full Body 45 Pedicure : File and Polish 7, Basic 15, Luxury 20 Manicure : File and Polish 5, Basic 10, Luxury 15 Gel Nails : Full set 25, Take off 10 Acrylic Nails : Full Set 20, Take off 10 Shellac Nails : Full Set 15 Nail Art from 5 Face Bleach : 5, Face Clean-up: 6 Hair Treatment : Head Massage 10, Heena on Head 12 Heena / Mehendi Mobile Beauty th

0 comments:

Post a Comment