Monday, August 27, 2012

NEED A WEBSITE FOR ONLY £90!!! *

I CAN OFFER 1 WEBSITE FREE DOMAIN NAME FREE SUBMIT TO GOOGLE CHEAP HOSTING Please leave me your name and number and I will ring you asap thanks :) I am offering remedial treatment for NEW CLIENTS only for 35pound/h (normaly i charging 45pounds). Do not hesitate and contact me. I SPECIALIZE IN TREATING: Sport injuries;Stress;Repetitive strain injuries;Isomnia;Headaches;Sciatica;Frozen Shoulders;Tenis elbow;Depresion;Arthritis;Chronic/acute spine,back and shouldres condition,etc I am also offering: - Sport -post nad-pre event massage - Deep tissue massage - Posture correction - Kinesiotherapy taping - Pregnency bliss and bebe massage - Anti cellulitis massage Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointments I can help you to beat Insomnia.......... Get a good night sleep, and feel refreshed in the morning...... Play this MP3 through headphones just as you go to bed,and learn how to relax, and stop all those incessant thoughts going round and round and round in your head.. Get a good nights sleep, and learn how you need NEVER SUFFER FROM INSOMNIA AGAIN. mindseyehypnotherapy.weebly.com have both CD or MP3 download available.... MP3 is ONLY 10 FOR A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.... mindseyehypnotherapy.weebly.com for deep and relaxing

0 comments:

Post a Comment