Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FREE MAKEUP FOR FASHION, PHOTOGRAPHY,WEDDINGS,MOVIES,MUSIC VIDEOS +

Hello, im a student studying advanced hair and media makup, im also excellent with hair and fashion, im needing any sort of the above work including charity shows etc: to help build my portfolio, my services are free and i have my own equipment too, i am a very happy, resilient,proactive, and i enjoy what i do, i am very creative, with a huge imagination, and very eccentric, whatever the occasion, i can sure as hope accomplish the end result, if you are interested in my services, please drop me a line and i will be more than happy to help, i can also travel for the right poject. Hello my name is a Lindy i am a mobile hairdresser based in Hatfield Hertfordshire at the moment. I can also do some travelling in Luton, London and all other parts of Hertfordshire. Am good at: - Relaxing - Wash and set - Weave - For european hair i can do hair extension traks. - Braiding etc....... For more information and to book appointments call me on 07530006212 I am a fully qualified massage therapist with an ITEC level 3 diploma in Holistic and Deep Tissue. I am also fully ins ured. Massage is the best way to relive stress and help with muscle fatigue. As a marathon runer myself I know the importance of massage and its benefits and I am very passionate about it, I live centrally which is an easy reach to most people after office hours and gym sessions. I also do travel within the London area. I offer my massage service to both male and female client and its strictly non sexual. 40 per hour 60 for 11/2 (90mins) Contact me on 07906590584 for an appointment. Special introductory offer at Emperors Gym in York. Fake Bake Spray Tans just 10 (usually 15)! Loyalty cards available. Parking on site. Emperors Gym, 52 Skeldergate, York, YO1 6DS Looking to earn extra m

0 comments:

Post a Comment