Sunday, August 5, 2012

RELAXING MASSAGE- 07704 243 083 ?

Im professional female therapist. I provide body therapy combined of pain relieving and relaxing styles in one session. Comprehensive body workout. NVQ3 Qualified not sexual I am a qualified counsellor practicing in South London - my office base is in Clapham although rooms are available to hire across the city so I can be flexible to suit your needs. I can offer reduced fees for students, counsellors-in-training and others on a low income. If you would like to know more, you can email me or telephone for a free initial discussion. About me: I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling, and I am a member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. My training is in Person-centred and Existential approaches, and I have experience in a variety of settings including universities and the NHS. I have a particular interest in anxiety management, stress and low self-esteem. About counselling: Person-centred therapy focuses on the client as the expert, with the counsellor taking a non-directive approach and providing a safe environment to fully explore all aspects of the s Male masseuse for hire, ladies only! Am very flexible and offer a full body massage starting form 25 Based in East Renfrewshire Glasgow Been told in the past that I have very soft supple hands and fingers and have previously had recommendations so am now looking to this more professionally Can either work from home or go to your desired place of address Will give you a massage will not forget and you will keep wanting to come back for more For anymore info please mail me on Gumtree and can arrange free a consultation. Oriental female t

0 comments:

Post a Comment