Wednesday, November 21, 2012

RELAXING WITH LILY THAI MASSAGE ?

HI my name is Lily i professionally trained young Thai ladies, who know to please and are able to relieve those tired muscles. Spend a period with us and your stress and tension will disappear and you will be invigorated for the rest of the week. Our personal services are offered in warm, comfortable surroundings and you will receive an amazing relaxing light touch or a very deep full body massage with or withour hot oils. i m offer both traditional Thai massage and Swedish massage i m also offer free refreshments hot and cold drinks, relaxing music background, fresh towels and showers to all our customers and have free on street parking, with local bus, train and tram conections. Opening hours: 7 days a week 10 am - 10 pm Thai hot oil full body massage 1 hour 40 Thai full body massage 90 min 60 Thai strong full body massage 1 hour 50 SERVICES AVAILABLE TO BOTH MALE AND FEMALE NO SEXUAL SEVICES CAL Hello, My Name Is Rachel And I Am A Fully Insured & Qualified Nail Technician. I Am Offering Shellac Nails & Toes For Just 25.00 Or Just Nails Or Toes For 15.00. I Have A Wide Range Of Colours & I Can Come To You As I Have Mobile Equipment.. Please feel free to call or text me for more information or to get booked in! Rachel - 07712617630 Mobile Hairdresser based in york, covering York. Competative prices for services. Ladies, Gents and Kids Hair. Over 7 years experience, 5 years freelance experience. I currently have appointments available for Cutting and Colouring clients. Prices start from 8 My business name is Natural Beauty and my name i

0 comments:

Post a Comment