Friday, November 9, 2012

Male Therapist Full Body Massage for Men .

I am a Male Massage therapist with a Level 3 diploma. I offer massage to both Men & Women, this is not a sexual service, I am located in Flixton which is just 5 minutes away from the Trafford Centre. I also offer an out call service to your home or hotel, please call for details. I offer the following treatments: Swedish Massage......................1hr..........25 pounds Swedish Massage......................90 mins ..35 pounds Sports Massage.........................1hr.........30 pounds Indian Head Massage.................45mins...20 pounds Hot Stone Massage....................1hr.........30 pounds People often think that you have to be in crisis to be able to benefit from counselling. This is not true. Whilst it is great for people undergoing trauma or troubled times, counselling can also be a great preventative measure. ROKtherapy offers an integrative approach to counselling meaning you can be assured an individualised and empathetic ear. Visit www.ROKtherapy.co.uk for more details, or call me to have an informal obligation free chat about how counselling can help you. I am a Make Up Artist who has worked within the cosmetics industry since 2007. I have a diploma in Photographic and Bridal Make Up. My passion and dedication helps me achieve many flawless looks. I am based in West London and am willing to travel anywhere in London and the surrounding areas. Available for weddings and appointments for special events or nights out. My 2012/13 make up prices are: 85 bridal make up 110 bride + 1 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment